Get in touch with your inner child at Grown-Up Play Date in the Children’s Garden on August 18, 2017. For kids ages 21 and older ONLY!
How to have the most summer fun: First you must sip some Whiskey Acres Bourbon, then..
- Kick off your shoes and splash in Wonder Pond
- Climb and slide on the roots playground
- Pick up sidewalk chalk and create a masterpiece
- Play a game of giant jenga, connect 4, kerplunk, and other nostalgic games
- Sit down and learn to fold an origami tree or critter
- Challenge a friend to a game of hopscotch or tic-tac-toe
- Meet the Children's Garden friendly turtle, Trixie
- Sing along and dance to the music of a live band, Dick Diamond and the Dusters
Join us for a night of childhood fun in the Children's Garden as you explore, climb, and slide through all the wonders of our four-acre garden. All kids must be 21+ to attend.